If You Could be So Kind,
- Arriving 10-15 minutes early is recommended. Especially if it's your first visit, as you'll be asked to complete appropriate forms.
- If the door is locked, a class is in session or we are closed. Doors are locked 2 minutes prior to class and late arrivals will not be accepted.
- Please remove your shoes upon entry to keep a clean and respectful practice and treatment space.
- Please be mindful of the items you bring into the space. Storage is limited and loss of property is not the responsibility of Pramana.
- Turn off sound and vibrate options on all electronic devices to maintain a quiet and mindful environment for all.
- If you are attending yoga and have any health concerns, please inform the teacher before the class begins.
- Community is very important to us at Pramana. We don't host a silent studio and encourage discussion and socialization among all those visiting.